Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stoned Trees

"OK so now here is the history of my brainfarts that came out during the last months as I put my thoughts into that topic:
The first one I never painted on after the first painting session.
The second one was supposed to be my current submission until yesterday as I got completely stuck because of background issues and scraped it.
The third one was actually inbetween the first and the second one, but I went completely nuts with it and so the current vesion doesn't fit the topic anymore.

I figured that if I want to get finished with that, I will have to do something much more simple.


So I am now working on another painting which looks pretty promising. Once I feel secure enough about it I will share it here and hopefully finish it! :3"
- Azu


No comments:

Post a Comment