Friday, February 13, 2009

BLOG OPENING! :)

"So we managed to create a blog for our artdumps... as everyone seems to have one for stuff that is not supposed to be posted in the regular gallery... and to keep everyone updated? I don't know. We'll see where this project will lead us. I for my part have quite a few sketches and work in progess files that I want to share - and some other funny stuff that I am too lazy to get designed for my regular website. So I'll start off with some sketch of mine:

Yay some Azusketch! Finished painting btw is Here!

In my world, everyone's a pony, and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

I also never managed to get a gift section done for my homepage... eventhough I am receiving some nice gifts every now and then! Grant modeled this nice Valentine's gift for me. This is Katie from Horton Hears a Who. Because... well, everyone who has me on MSN knows why. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment