Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving all my blogs to Facebook



Well guys... I bet you know this funny internet "happening" when you have some time to spare and a lot of new exciting things like new galleries or tumblr or formspring (and a lot more) pop up and you want to try them ALL. You find yourself with may too many websites that you got an account on (somehow) someday and can't remember one single password anymore.
For that reason and because Seth and I have grown so busy that we don't manage to update our blogs anymore I have decided to move it all to ONE place were I could post it all and I decided that this place would be Facebook.

So, just to let you know, I will probably post all my future updates (from all my too many blogs) there until I am in the mood for "real blogging" again. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment